Courtney is back on board and jumped on instagram live last night to catch up with all of you!
While she was taking a little break she did lots of things that were good for her soul - including clearing out her wardrobe and really editing it back to what she needed.
She'll be preparing a little blog post on that this week with all the things she discovered as she did it - like the fact we don't need as much as we have in our wardrobes! And that a carefully selected capsule wardrobe of high quality items that make you feel SPECTACULAR is all you need! So she'll talk us how to do that in the next few days!
But last night she took us through the key items that are giving her life at the moment and making it really easy for her to get dressed and out the door quickly!
Catch the replay on IGTV or on our YouTube channel but a quick summary of the capsule wardrobe that is currently working so well for her and making her so happy is below!
Really handy staple items that make great outfits easily
- The Apero Sophia Faux Leather Skirt
- Ena Pelly Ally Assymetrical Leather Skirt
- Ginger & Smart Collective Leather Jogger Pants (in black and tan)
- 2ndskin Hope Leather Legging
- Ena Pelly and PE Nation logo tees and sweats
- Camilla Belle of the Baroque Overszied Tee
- Camilla Call of the Cathedral Oversized Tee
- Ginger & Smart Horizon Trench Coat in Ecru
- Elka Collective Carrie Leather Jacket/2ndskin Blake Biker Jacket
- Camilla Gothic Goddess Harem Pants and matching Sweat
- Camilla Abingdon Palace Hooded Puffer Jacket
- Unreal Fur Madam Grace Jacket
- Camilla Belle of the Baroque Double Layer Hem Skirt
- Camilla Hyped Up Hippie Full Pleat Skirt
- Camilla Hyped Up Hippie Round Neck Kaftan
- Camilla Down from the Cosmos Lace Up Racer Back Dress
- Matching sets like the SWF Skyline Set, Ralf Studios Rouge Tiger Set and Camilla At First Sight Set
- Camilla Call of the Cathedral One Shoulder Kaftan
- Camilla Gothic Goddess Jumpsuit
- PE Nation Full Court Puffer Jacket
- PE Nation tracksuits, tees and sweats
- Camilla London Calling Round Neck Kaftan and matching bomber (doesn't sound like a "basic" does it but these two give you SO many styling options they'll become a real staple of your wardrobe and you'll throw them on to go anywhere or do anything so they become such a handy "basic" as well as looking fabulous and making you feel wonderful!)
Check out some of Courtney's favourite pieces below or click the links above to shop the edited collections if you want an organised, efficient and fabulous wardrobe too!
Lots of love
Courtney, Sally, Lily, Ebony and Dani xoxo